Thursday, July 10, 2008

This is me while stressed♦

Hi everyone, this is my blank template blog which I'll be using as a photo blog. This is just my first test post to make sure pictures upload normally without funking anything up.

day before I leave. Here's my best attempt at trying to embody the compounded stress of a mistake on my part and a mistake on my school's part.



What you can expect from this blog: six weeks of pretty common photo uploads in one post usually representing a day or so (hopefully) the first two weeks might be slow and, of course, the weekends will feature more frequent posting. The photos will be taken with my old Powershot A75, an older model with only 64 mb of compact flash. Therefore, the photos will be medium to low quality; pictures you browse on the internet but won't frame on a wall.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Caleb, have fun and post lots of pictures when you have time! Can't wait to hear about your trip!! Bon Voyage! Mom